Course Title: The Valachi WellBody System for Dental Professionals
Learn the essential techniques to optimally utilize and adjust your ergonomic stools, loupes and patient chairs to work more comfortably and productively. Special guidelines to position the patient for upper versus lower arches, various tooth surfaces, adjustment of different headrest styles, and use of positioning aids are also introduced.
- Resolve ergonomic problems in the operatory to prevent back, neck, shoulder, hand and wrist pain.
- Manage your stress by down-regulating your sympathetic nervous system.
- Self-treat painful myofascial tension & trigger points. Find the ‘right’ healthcare practitioner to help resolve your pain.
- Implement chairside stretching to correct muscle imbalances.
- Perform specific strengthening exercises proven to prevent neck, back, shoulder and hand pain.
CE credits: 10
AGD PACE test: Available immediately online
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Dr. Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS; Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics, OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.291.5121
Technology Requirements: Computer (recommended), tablet, or smartphone and an internet connection