CE Video Training: Chairside Stretching
*This training is from Module 4 of the Valachi WellBody System.
Learn how certain postures and positions can lead to muscle imbalances and the development of painful trigger points among dental professionals. The benefits and methods of directional chairside stretching are introduced, with illustrated pictures of 20 chairside stretches and anatomical photos of the target area. An excellent video for your next dental society or study club meeting!
The Chairside Stretching Video Course includes:
- ONLINE VIDEOS NEVER EXPIRE–stream them anytime, anywhere!
- Videos of all 20 chairside stretches
- Ergonomic tips to avoid tightness in specific muscle groups
- How to implement chairside stretching into your busy work day!
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
- Optional add-on: Chairside stretching instruction manual and 3 laminated wall charts
Earn 1 CEU with an easy online test. Scroll down to ‘Description’ for AGD PACE CE Course information.
Course Title: Smart Moves in the Operatory: Chairside Stretching
Learn how certain postures and positions can lead to muscle imbalances and painful trigger points among dental professionals. Operators generally tend to lose flexibility in directions opposite those in which they operate. Reversing these postures through Directional Chairside Stretching is key to developing optimal musculoskeletal health. The benefits and methods of directional chairside stretching are introduced, with illustrated pictures of 20 chairside stretches and anatomical photos of the target area. For each stretch, operatory photos show postures, positions and movements that illustrate how areas can become painful or injured when delivering dental care.
- Identify the benefits of chairside stretching
- Understand postures and positions in the operatory that are risk factors for developing tight muscles and trigger points.
- Learn how to implement chairside stretching into your workday.
CE Method: Online Course NEVER EXPIRES!
CE credits: 1
AGD PACE test: Available immediately online
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Dr. Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS; Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics, OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
Support/Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.291.5121
Technology Requirements: Computer (recommended), tablet, or smartphone and an internet connection