Video Training Series: The Valachi WellBody System for Dental Professionals
Imagine–a dental ergonomic & wellness training resource with lifetime access from any device, that NEVER EXPIRES!
Based on Dr. Valachi’s FREE eBook, “5 STEPS TO PRACTICING DENTISTRY PAIN-FREE” this system is the culmination of 20 years of dental ergonomic research and consulting. Dr. Valachi addresses all the risk factors that contribute to work-related pain in dentistry in an easy-to-implement format. Dr. Valachi’s evidence-based WellBody System is guaranteed…or your money back!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
*ONLINE VIDEO TRAINING
- MODULE 1: Dental Ergonomics
- MODULE 2: Stress Management
- MODULE 3: Trigger Point Self-treatment
- Trigger Point video details
- Backnobber trigger point tool
- MODULE 4: Chairside Stretching
- 20 chairside stretching videos
- Instruction manual
- Stretching wall charts
- MODULE 5: Muscular Endurance Training
- 24 effective exercises in 3 workout routines
- Instruction manual
- Color, laminated 8X10 exercise cue card
- 2 exercise bands
- Exercise band door anchor
*ELECTRONIC CE TESTS for each Module. Earn 10 CEUs!
- Dr. Valachi’s book, “Practice Dentistry Pain-free”
- Dr. Valachi’s Do-It-Yourself Ergonomic Checklist
- Dr. Valachi’s White Paper: “14 Exercises that Can Worsen the Health of Dental Professionals”
- List of Healthcare Professionals to treat dental professionals (with hyperlinks to websites)
- 1-hour Podcast, “Preventing Low Back Pain In Dentistry”
CLICK HERE for a sizing guide to select your exercise ball size.
Scroll down to ‘Description’ for AGD PACE CE Course information.
Course Title: The Valachi WellBody System for Dental Professionals
Learn the essential techniques to optimally utilize and adjust your ergonomic stools, loupes and patient chairs to work more comfortably and productively. Special guidelines to position the patient for upper versus lower arches, various tooth surfaces, adjustment of different headrest styles, and use of positioning aids are also introduced.
- Resolve ergonomic problems in the operatory to prevent back, neck, shoulder, hand and wrist pain.
- Manage your stress by down-regulating your sympathetic nervous system.
- Self-treat painful myofascial tension & trigger points. Find the ‘right’ healthcare practitioner to help resolve your pain.
- Implement chairside stretching to correct muscle imbalances.
- Perform specific strengthening exercises proven to prevent neck, back, shoulder and hand pain.
CE Method: Online Courses NEVER EXPIRE.
CE credits: 10
AGD PACE test: Available immediately online
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Dr. Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS; Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics, OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
Support/Questions: email@example.com or 503.291.5121
55cm, 65cm, 75cm, 85cm, No Ball, NO Ball / NO Knobber, Upgrade-Enter ISBN#