CE Video Series: The Dental Ergonomic Wellness System
$174.95 – $357.00
Stream Your Ergonomic & Wellness Videos on any Device–They Never Expire!
Dr. Valachi’s evidence-based Wellness System includes videos to help you prevent pain, boost productivity and ensure career longevity!
Developed from 20 years of dental ergonomic research and consulting, Dr. Valachi addresses all the risk factors that contribute to work-related pain in dentistry in an easy-to-implementformat.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- “Positioning for Success in Dentistry”– dental ergonomic video series
- “Chairside Stretching & Trigger Point Therapy”– video series
- all 20 chairside stretches, instruction manual, stretching wall charts, trigger point video, Backnobber trigger point tool
- “Home Exercise for Dental Professionals”– video series
- all 24 exercises in 3 routines, instruction manual, cue card, 2 exercise bands and door anchor.
- Dr. Valachi’s “Practice Dentistry Pain-free” book
- Electronic online CE tests for each Module. Earn 5 CEUs!
- DVDs of Online Videos – Optional. Select ‘Add DVDs’ upon checkout
- Exercise Ball – Optional (they’re less expensive at Amazon). Select ‘Add ball’ upon checkout.
- Dr. Valachi’s Do-It-Yourself Ergonomic Checklist
- Dr. Valachi’s White Paper: “Exercises that dental professionals should avoid”
- List of Healthcare Professionals to treat dental professionals (with hyperlinks to websites)
- 1-hour Podcast, “Preventing Low Back Pain In Dentistry”
Scroll down to ‘Description’ for AGD PACE CE Course information.
|Choose your ball size|
|Under 5’3″||53 cm|
|5’3″ to 5’9″||65 cm|
|5’10” to 6’3″||75 cm|
|Over 6’3″||85 cm|
End User Copyright Agreement: To view the agreement, please click here.
Course Title: The Dental Ergonomic Wellness System
Learn the essential techniques to optimally utilize and adjust your ergonomic stools, loupes and patient chairs to work more comfortably and productively. Special guidelines to position the patient for upper versus lower arches, various tooth surfaces, adjustment of different headrest styles, and use of positioning aids are also introduced.
- Resolve ergonomic problems in the operatory to prevent back, neck, shoulder, hand and wrist pain.
- Manage your stress by down-regulating your sympathetic nervous system.
- Self-treat painful myofascial tension & trigger points. Find the ‘right’ healthcare practitioner to help resolve your pain.
- Implement chairside stretching to correct muscle imbalances.
- Perform specific strengthening exercises proven to prevent neck, back, shoulder and hand pain.
CE Method: Online Course. Available till 12/31/2021
CE credits: 5
AGD PACE test: Available immediately online
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Dr. Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS; Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics, OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
Support/Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.291.5121
55cm, 65cm, 75cm, 85cm, No Ball, No Ball / Nobber, Upgrade-Enter ISBN#
No DVDs, Add 3 DVDs