CE Video Package: Home Exercise for Dental Professionals
$92.00 – $142.00
An EVIDENCE-BASED EXERCISE program developed specifically for DENTAL PROFESSIONALS.
Strengthening the wrong muscles is the most common mistake dental professionals make, and can throw them into the vicious pain cycle. Earn 2 CEUs while you learn how to correct your muscle imbalances, prevent pain, work more comfortably, increase productivity and reduce fatigue.
This program fuses the latest research on exercises that prevent low back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain with elements of biomechanics in the operatory, pilates, yoga and exercise physiology to create a highly specific and effective exercise routine that corrects the unique muscle imbalances that tend to develop in dental professionals.
- Kit includes: 24 exercise videos in 3 routines, instruction manual, laminated exercise cue card, door anchor, red & yellow exercise bands & ball.
- Learn how to perform muscular endurance training on key stabilizing muscles to help prevent pain, work more comfortably and tone your body.
- Discover how each exercise can be applied to your movement everyday in the operatory.
- Learn which exercises, gym machines and generic exercise regimens can worsen your muscle imbalances and cause pain.
|Choose your ball size|
|Under 5’3″||53 cm|
|5’3″ to 5’9″||65 cm|
|5’10” to 6’3″||75 cm|
|Over 6’3″||85 cm|
NOTE: This “Home Exercise” video kit is included in the Wellness System for Dental Professionals!
Scroll down to ‘Description’ for AGD PACE CE Course information.
End User Copyright Agreement: To view the agreement, please click here.
Course Title: On the Ball Home Exercise Program for Dental Professionals
In dentistry, pain and injury can occur due to poor postures when key stabilizing muscles fatigue. Learn how to prevent injuries and extend your career by targeting specific muscle groups and movement patterns that research has shown are problematic in dental professionals. The swiss exercise ball and elastic exercise band are utilized to guide you through a series of 20 low-impact exercises, stretches and mobilizations. Photos and narration in the video help operators understand and apply exercise and movement concepts to their everyday practice. Exercise cue card enables exercises to be performed without DVD after techniques are learned. Video length is 30 minutes.
- Learn which areas dental professionals should target in an exercise program
- Implement new movement concepts in the operatory
- Learn how to stabilize the spine in a seated posture
- State the contraindications for strengthening exercise
- Learn how to properly perform stabilization exercises
- Identify which exercises can worsen dental professionals’ muscle imbalances and cause pain.
CE Method: Online Course. Available till 12/31/2021
CE credits: 2
AGD PACE test: Available immediately online
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Dr. Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS; Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics, OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
Support/Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.291.5121
55 cm, 65 cm, 75 cm, 85 cm, No Ball, Upgrade-Enter ISBN# at checkout
No DVD, Add DVD