CE Video Training: Home Exercise for Dental Professionals Kit
An EVIDENCE-BASED EXERCISE program developed specifically for DENTAL PROFESSIONALS.
*This course is included in the Valachi WellBody System.
Strengthening the wrong muscles is the most common mistake dental professionals make, and can throw them into the vicious pain cycle. Learn how to correct your muscle imbalances, prevent pain, work more comfortably, increase productivity and reduce fatigue.
This program fuses the latest research on exercises that prevent low back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain with elements of biomechanics in the operatory, pilates, yoga and exercise physiology to create a highly specific and effective exercise routine that corrects the unique muscle imbalances that tend to develop in dental professionals.
- Learn how to perform muscular endurance training on key stabilizing muscles to help prevent pain, work more comfortably and tone your body.
- Discover how each exercise can be applied to your movement everyday in the operatory.
- Learn which exercises, gym machines and generic exercise regimens can worsen your muscle imbalances and cause pain.
The Home Exercise for Dental Professionals Kit includes:
- ONLINE VIDEOS NEVER EXPIRE–stream them anytime, anywhere!
- Videos of all 24 effective exercises in 3 routines
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS
- Instruction manual, laminated exercise card, door anchor, 2 exercise bands (1 light & 1 med.).
- Optional add-on: Exercise Ball
CLICK HERE for a sizing guide to select your exercise ball size.
Earn 2 CEUs! Scroll down for AGD PACE CE Course information.
Course Title: On the Ball Home Exercise Program for Dental Professionals
In dentistry, pain and injury can occur due to poor postures when key stabilizing muscles fatigue. Learn how to prevent injuries and extend your career by targeting specific muscle groups and movement patterns that research has shown are problematic in dental professionals. The swiss exercise ball and elastic exercise band are utilized to guide you through a series of 20 low-impact exercises, stretches and mobilizations. Photos and narration in the video help operators understand and apply exercise and movement concepts to their everyday practice. Exercise cue card enables exercises to be performed without video after techniques are learned. Video length is 75 minutes.
- Learn which areas dental professionals should target in an exercise program
- Implement new movement concepts in the operatory
- Learn how to stabilize the spine in a seated posture
- State the contraindications for strengthening exercise
- Learn how to properly perform stabilization exercises
- Identify which exercises can worsen dental professionals’ muscle imbalances and cause pain.
CE Method: Online Course. NEVER EXPIRES!
CE credits: 2
AGD PACE test: Available immediately online
Refund: Full refund within 30 days with receipt
Program Provider: Posturedontics, LLC
Instructor: Dr. Bethany Valachi, PT, DPT, MS, CEAS; Clinical Instructor of Ergonomics, OHSU School of Dentistry, Portland, OR
Support/Questions: email@example.com or 503.291.5121
No Physical Products, 55 cm, 65 cm, 75 cm, 85 cm, No Ball, Upgrade-Enter ISBN# at checkout