Practice Dentistry Pain-Free: Evidence-based Strategies to Prevent Pain & Extend Your Career
Resolving ergonomic problems in the operatory is paramount to resolving work-related pain in dentistry!
Two out of three dental professionals experience pain that can progress to an injury or career-ending disability. Are you experiencing pain, but unsure where to start? Currently pain-free, but want to stay that way? Unsure what equipment to purchase, or exercises to do?
This book is for YOU! Pain is not an unavoidable consequence of delivering dental care. In this ground-breaking book, you’ll discover the etiology of work-related pain, and targeted, easy-to-implement evidence-based strategies, to enable you to:
- Work more comfortably
- Experience less fatigue
- Extend your career
FREE 1 hour Audio Course, “Preventing Low Back Pain in Dentistry” with purchase!
You will discover how to:
- Recognize pain syndromes unique to dentistry
- Implement appropriate ergonomic interventions for chronic back, neck, shoulder, hand or wrist pain.
- Select the proper equipment that fits you and your operatory
- Correct damaging posture and body mechanics before they cause pain
- Select the right healthcare professionals to help with specific pain syndromes.
Start implementing easy, effective techniques today, to work more comfortably, prevent injuries, improve your quality of life and extend your career. Because, after all, what good is your lucrative dental practice if your body retires before you do?
|Dimensions||9 x 6 x .75 in|
|FREE Podcast "Low Back Pain in Dentistry||