Video: Dental Loupes that Prevent Neck Pain
This video could be the best investment you make in your dental career! A majority of the loupes on the market do not keep your head within a safe postural range and can create neck pain. Dr. Valachi’s doctorate research focused on the impact of dental loupes on neck pain in dental professionals. In this video, she delivers the essential ergonomic guidelines for loupe selection:
- Learn how excessive forward neck flexion leads to neck pain
- Learn the 3 essential criteria for selecting ergonomic loupes
- Discover how to modify the TTL loupes you already own to make them more ergonomic
- Learn which manufacturers make the most ergonomic TTL loupes
- Differentiate the features of non-ergonomic versus ergonomic frame styles
- Learn how to properly adjust flip-up loupes
- Properly measure your working distance to preserve optimal posture
- Discover what shield shape and size is most ergonomic
This video is part of the “Dentistry Shouldn’t be a Pain in the Neck” CE Course, and is NOT eligible for CEUs.
End User Copyright Agreement: To view the agreement, please click here.