-Dr. Bethany Valachi-
- Your unique lumbar curvature
- Body frame/size
- Disc health
- Operatory layout
Excerpts from the CE Video Course,
- An exercise to determine your lumbar curvature.
- What types of stools are best for different spine curvatures.
- How you should adjust specific stool types, based on your lumbar curvature, to prevent back pain.
- 5 scenarios where armrests are mandatory!
- Which backrests are best for herniated discs.
- Which 3 stool styles are best for men.
- What depth of seat pan fits you best.
- Operatory ergonomic modifications to prevent back pain.
- The single best exercise to prevent low back pain.
- Which therapies research shows are most effective in treating low back pain.