Neck Back & Beyond Lecture DVD Series
The next best thing to being there! Bring Dr. Valachi’s most popular lecture to your dental team or study club and earn 3 CEUs for up to 6 team members or study club members. For larger groups, additional tests may be purchased. Lecture is on 2 DVDs that include over 100 powerpoint slides with professional illustrations and photos. Additional CD-ROM includes handouts, Q & A session, and CEU test. Handouts are in .pdf format for easy duplication for groups.
View video excerpt under Product Description!
Two out of three dental professionals experience work-related pain that can affect quality of life and productivity. This 2½ hour seminar for dentists, specialists, hygienists and assistants bridges the gap between dental ergonomics and work-related pain so you can work longer, more comfortably, and with less fatigue. Delivered with high energy and humor, Dr. Valachi discusses how posture, movement, equipment selection, adjustment and operatory layout impact your health. Learn how to implement powerful evidence-based strategies to prevent pain and extend your career.
- Properly select and adjust delivery systems, stools and chairs depending on operator size, job-type and operatory size.
- Learn the 3 essential ergonomic criteria for selecting loupes.
- Make ergonomic modifications to your operatory with minimal expense.
- Apply proper body mechanics to prevent back pain, rotator cuff impingement and trapezius myalgia.
- Implement chairside stretching to prevent muscle dysfunction.
- Identify the 4 pain syndromes that mimic carpal tunnel syndrome in dentistry and preventive interventions.
|Dimensions||8 x 5 x .5 in|